Akaliko Skin Clinics are pleased & excited to announce that the NSW State Government has advised that we can reopen as of Monday 1st June 2020
We will still offer the same treatments & services we had prior to the COVID-19 shutdown & will be introducing a range of new measures to meet the new health & hygiene standards for our clients and our staff.
We want to advise you that all of our team members have completed the Australian Government’s COVID-19 Infection Control Training & that we will be Implementing the following:
- Temperature checks as you enter our clinic
- Providing hand sanitiser for clients & our team at the reception and in all of our treatment rooms
- Follow safe distancing of 1.5 metres with marking on the floor
- Adhere to Clinic capacity limits. Limit of 1 staff member & client per treatment room
- Follow a strict hand washing protocol using anti-bacterial liquid before and after every treatment
- New gloves will be worn for the duration of every treatment
- Using medical-grade disinfectant to wipe down all surfaces and equipment between every client
- Following strict sterilisation protocols on all of our equipment
- Daily cleaning & disinfecting of all high touch areas including reception & waiting room surfaces treatment rooms, door handles & floors
Please arrive 5 minutes prior to your appointment if you are a returning client & 10 minutes prior to your treatment for new clients. Please attend your appointment alone (no children) to assist us in maintaining safe social distancing in our clinic. Record keeping – Please provide accurate up to date contact details. We ask if you are feeling unwell or displaying any COVID-19 symptoms to please postpone your appointment.
We are excited to be back and look forward to seeing you soon!